- Best available rate guaranteed
- Welcome drink included
- Your table reservation in our restaurant will be guaranteed
- Bottle of complimentary chilled cava in your room upon arrival
Between the mountains and the sea
On a hill between the artists’ village Deià and the picturesque Sóller lies our romantic Mallorcan gem at the edge of the Tramuntana Mountains. The carefully restored 18th century estate is characterized by olive groves, lemon trees and flourishing Mediterranean gardens. From the terrace and garden with swimming pool you can look out to the sea just a few kilometers away. Walking and hiking paths lead directly past our hotel into the lovely orange valley of Sóller or along Mallorca’s rugged west coast.
Directions from the Palma airport
You can reach the Ca’s Xorc Boutique Hotel & Restaurant from the Palma airport in approximately 40 minutes. The fastest way leads through the tunnel to Sóller and from there along winding roads to the hotel. By car, it is about 15 minutes from the hotel to Port de Sóller where the bay and yacht harbor lure you to the water. In particular, the last stretch to the finca is a bit curvy and rustic, but we promise you: The drive is worth it!
Book here now!
1.From the airport take the freeway towards Palma
2.Exit "Via Cintura, direction Andratx"
3. Exit "Sóller" and follow C711 until you reach Sóller (go through tunnel).
4. Follow the road direction Deià
5. At mile-stone 56.1 take a left and after 800 meters you will have the parking on your left-hand side